1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Tuxedo Black with Red Stripes 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:24 scale diecast model car of 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Tuxedo Black with Red Stripes die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has opening hood.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Highly accurate styling.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8,W-3,H-2.5 inches.
- In 1967 performance and value were king, and few cars compared with Chevrolet asphaltshredding Chevelle. With longer, more straightforward styling than it's predecessors, the 1967 featured wraparound tail lights, and, a more aggressive hood design with twin power bulges. The headlights were spaced with a wider stance, making plenty of room for the SS emblem that announced to the world what was under the hood. The aggressive appearance and 396 Turbo Jet was a perfect mix to whet the imagination of a generation and place the 67 Chevelle SS squarely in the realm of muscle car history. Auto World proudly offers this 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS™ in tuxedo black, with red bucket seat interior, big-block 396 engine and custom wheels, creating a truly remarkable 1:24 scale collectable.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X