Custom 1969 Dodge Charger 500 Blue Poly 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:24 scale diecast model car of Custom 1969 Dodge Charger 500 Blue Poly die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Flat Black Roof & Rear 500 Stripe.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed Engine Bay featuring a Fuel Injected 426 Hemi.
- Dimensions approximately L-8,W-3,H-2.5 inches.
- The 1969 Dodge Charger is an undisputed icon of racing muscle and ingenuity. With its sleek lines and muscular stance, the car was a beast, solidifying its spot in muscle car Americana. The Charger 500 was a limited edition modified for speed to compete with Ford's Talladega and Cyclone on NASCAR® oval tracks. Only 500 of the 89,200 Chargers produced were Charger 500's, to meet special NASCAR® racing requirements of the time.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X