1970 Dodge Charger R/T 426 HEMI Dick Landy Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 426 HEMI Dick Landy Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior & Chassis.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Recently tooled Cragar Wheels.
- Opening Doors, Hood & Trunk.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- "Dandy" Dick Landy was a trailblazer in Super Stock and Pro Stock racing throughout his career, which spanned nearly five decades. Landy's influence in racing in the 60s and 70s was varied and vast and helped personify Chrysler's performance brand appeal. As their lead driver, Landy ran a fleet of Dodges in 1970 across many drag racing classes from Super Stock to Modified Production to the newly formed Pro Stock. In the highly competitive Super Stock class Landy chose to run a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. He picked up the Dodge Charger on March 16, 1970 equipped with the now-famous 426 HEMI. Landy's crew added many performance upgrades such as dual electric fuel pumps (one for each carburetor), DLI fuel cooler, and minor suspension adjustments to get the car to launch like a rocket. Known for having great looking cars, Landy finished off the Charger by adding his trademark colors and chrome Cragar wheels. Although Landy successfully raced many Dodge Chargers, this is the only 1970 Dodge Charger known to survive. Auto World has replicated this amazing 1970 Dodge Charger as Landy team driver Bob Lambeck raced it during the 1970 Season in Super Stock.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X