1971 Dodge Charger White Charlotte Motor Speedway World 600 Pace Car Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Dodge Charger White Charlotte Motor Speedway World 600 Pace Car Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- 1 of 3 1971 Dodge Chargers with factory sunroof
- 1 of 2 ordered for the 1971 Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- This 1971 World 600 Pace Car is a small slice in a rich history of Mopars. There were only 3 white Chargers made with a sunroof in 1971, and two of them were twins ordered as heavily-optioned R/Ts to pace the track at the 1971 Charlotte Motor Speedway for the World 600 ran on May 30th and the National 500 ran on October 10th. These rarities were ordered with the 440 cu. in. motor, black steel wheels, headlight washers, a factory sunroof, extensive comfort upgrades, yet no air conditioning. These cars were also used extensively as rolling billboards promoting races at the Charlotte Motor Speedway track. This 1:18th scale die-cast is a replica of one of the rarest "survivor" Mopars.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X