1972 Chevy Camaro "Jungle Jim" Funny Car Limited Edition to 750 pieces 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of 1972 Chevy Camaro "Jungle Jim" Funny Car Limited Edition to 750 pieces model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Limited edition.
- Rubber tires.
- Die-cast tube chassis.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Lift-up body with prop-rod.
- Highly detailed plastic body.
- Detailed interior and exterior.
- Detailed plumbed and wired engine.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Russell James "Jungle Jim" Liberman and his curvaceous sidekick "Jungle Pam" Hardy were flamboyant showstoppers touring the U.S. drag racing scene throughout the late 1960s and early 1970s. His over-the-top showmanship, complete dedication to his fans, and inspirational personality won the hearts and minds of racing enthusiasts from coast-to-coast.
With a reputation of fearlessness, Jungle Jim was known for driving backwards at 100 mph after doing his burnout, 1000ft wheelstands, and refusal to lift off the gas no matter how awry a race is going. Competing in mostly match racing, he only has one official NHRA national event win under his belt from 1975. That said, he's still ranked #17 of the best NHRA drivers of all time. His popularity rightfully skyrocketed quickly which led to a demanding schedule averaging 100 events per year during the 1970s.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X