Don Schumacher's 1972 Plymouth Cuda Stardust (Bobby Rowe) Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Don Schumacher's 1972 Plymouth Cuda Stardust (Bobby Rowe) Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs model by Autoworld.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Die-Cast Tube Chassis
- Highly Detailed Plastic Body
- Plumbed & Wired Engine
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod
- Serialized Chassis
- "The Shoe" Schumacher's staggering record in the Funny Car match-race and national event circuits go back to the sport's early years. The first Stardust was christened in the mid 1960's. The car originally acquired it's name from its main sponsor, the Stardust Hotel, in Las Vegas. By the end of 1974, the Schumacher team had racked up an amazing dossier of wins, including 5 U.S. Nationals and nine IHRA event titles - many under the Stardust name.
- Auto World is excited to replicate this 1972 Plymouth Cuda Stardust as it ran when it dominated the 1972 Coca-Cola Cavalcade of Stars Championship with Bobby Rowe at the wheel. We've recreated the brilliant blue and yellow theme originally applied by Don Kirby, and lettering originally done by Don Quick, to make this replica a standout in any collection.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X