Candies & Hughes 1970 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Leonard Hughes Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Candies & Hughes 1970 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Leonard Hughes Limited Edition to 750pcs model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 750 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Years before there were todays multi-car professional teams in drag racing, there was the team of Paul Candies and Leonard Hughes, and what they accomplished in drag racing truly is the stuff of legends. All you have to do is look back at the final round photos of the 1970 Gatornationals and you'll see what we mean. Two Plymouth Barracudas lined up to determine the first Funny Car champion at the race, and when it was all over, Leonard Hughes took the win over teammate Larry Reyes. Leonard, driving his brand new 1970 "Flopper", got the win... What a weekend! What a car!
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X