1968 AMC AMX Hardtop Blazer Blue "Class of 68" 50th Anniversary 1/18 and 1/64 2 Cars Set Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide Diecast Model Cars by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 and 1:64 scale diecast car models of 1968 AMC AMX Hardtop Blazer Blue "Class of 68" 50th Anniversary 1/18 and 1/64 2 Cars Set Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide die cast model cars by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Opening doors, hood and trunk.
- Accurate chassis and engine compartment details.
- Dimensions of 1/18 scale car approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches. 1/64 scale car is approximately L-2.75 inches long.
- It's the golden anniversary of the AMC AMX! Fifty years ago, AMC introduced a sporty, powerful, award-winning two-seater that solidified their standing in the muscle car market. Also, it was the only American built all steel body two-seater of the day! The top-of-the-line engine was the 390ci 4bbl AMC V8 engine capable of 315hp and a top speed of 122 mph. The name AMX is derived from American Motors EXperimental code used on a two-seater concept car from 1966. AMC did not have a reputation of sporty, performance vehicles, so the AMC AMX was created to change the public's perception and attract younger buyers. It worked. On February 24, 1968, the AMC AMX was debuted, and highly acclaimed by the public and the media. At less the $3500, it was massive performance for minimal money. AMC sold 6,725 in 1968 alone.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X