1969 Dodge Coronet R/T B5 Blue 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pcs Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T B5 Blue 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Has carpeted interior.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Opening doors and hood.
- Accurate interior, exterior, engine and chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1967, the R/T performance package debuted on the Dodge Coronet. Meaning Road/Track, it conveyed a car that could be driven or raced. The standard engine was the large 440ci V8 and other performance options. In 1969, with the introduction of the Dodge Super Bee Six Pack and the popularity of t he Dodge Charger, the 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T didn't garner as much attention as it deserved. However, with a standard 440ci Magnum 4-bbl engine, Ramcharger induction package, redesigned grill and tail lights, the Dodge Coronet R/T was every bit as powerful and stylish as its Dodge siblings. Auto World has replicated the 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T in factory B5 Blue Iridescent with white bee stripe. For the first time, it features our NEWLY-TOOLED M46 side scoop option! Under the hood is an incredibly detailed 440 Magnum powerplant.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X