1967 Buick GS Hardtop Sapphire Blue and 1/64 Scale 1967 Buick GS Hardtop Sapphire Blue 2 Cars Set Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Buick GS Hardtop Sapphire Blue and 1/64 Scale 1967 Buick GS Hardtop Sapphire Blue 2 Cars Set Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Detailed engine.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Accurate interior, exterior and chassis.
- Opening doors, hood.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Back in the 1960s, Buick used the Gran Sport name on several of its performance-based luxury muscle cars.
- For 1967, the Gran Sport name was replaced simply with GS, as it became a standalone model in the Buick lineup.
- It utilized a brand new 400ci V8 producing 340 hp and 440 lbs.-ft. of torque.The GS 400 was a good balance of luxury and performance for the gentleman muscle car enthusiast. It wasn't flashy with racing stripes or large braggadocios badging, but with throaty notes it gripped the pavement with 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds. The distinguished man on his way to the office could lay down a 1/4 mile in just over 15 seconds. Auto World has replicated this top-end Buick in Sapphire Blue paint with blue interior in both 1:18 AND and an exclusive True 1:64 scale!
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X