1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (MCACN) Green Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (MCACN) Green Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis.
- Opening Doors, Hood.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals show in Chicago in November has quickly developed into a premiere national show, attracting some of the finest rare muscle cars and Corvettes from private collections across North America. Each year, they have specific themes like Barn Finds, Factory Built Sunroof Cars, or Survivors, which keep the show fresh and intriguing.
- In 2016, Chris MacAllister took home a Gold Concours award in the "Original, or Restored-to-Factory-Stock Original" class of vehicles for his very rare 1973 Pontiac® Firebird Trans Am Super Duty 455. Brewster Green paint was one of the rarest colors for 1973. Compounding the scarcity is the lack of the optional bird decal on the hood! Auto World has replicated Chris's award-winning Super Duty in 1:18 scale just as it looked when shown at the 2016 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X