1965 Ford Mustang Convertible Silver Smoke Gray Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible Silver Smoke Gray Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- In 1961, Lee Iacocca wanted to build a four-seater with bucket seats, floormounted shifter, a weight less than 2500 pounds, and a final price under $2500. After extensive planning and research, the first Mustang rolled off the assembly line on March 9, 1964-only 18 months after the project was given the green light. Ever since the Mustang's iconic release, it's become a staple of American automotive history. Auto World is excited to showcase this late 1965 Mustang convertible with a 289 CID V8, Rallye wheels featuring red tire stripes, in factory Silver Smoke Gray and red interior. This striking combination is sure to be a centerpiece in any collection.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk.
- Opening Doors, trunk & Hood.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X