1969 Dodge Daytona LA & Orange County Dodge Dealers Cindy Lewis Car Culture Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Daytona LA & Orange County Dodge Dealers Cindy Lewis Car Culture Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- In 1969, Keith Black Racing Engines and the Dodge dealers in the Los Angeles/ Orange County area teamed up to run a Dodge Charger Daytona at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. With its unique aerodynamic styling and hefty HEMI® engine, this beast could hit 202mph - just shy of the record in the "B"/ Production Coupe & Sedan class for that year.
- Auto World is proud to reproduce this iconic car as it ran at Bonneville in 1969, with authentic red, white and blue race paint scheme and original graphics, as photographed by Car Culture's renowned Lucinda Lewis.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Serialized chassis.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Red, White & Blue Paint.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis & Trunk.
- Opening Doors & Hood.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X