1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 Raven Black Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 Raven Black Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- The Ford Torino Cobra, with its all-new styling for 1970, was a no-nonsense muscle car catering to the mid-size performance car market. The Cobra was only available as a SportsRoof model, and came standard with a 4-speed close ratio transmission, Hurst shifter, competition suspension, flat black hood and grille, 7-inch-wide wheels, twist style exposed hood latches, and Cobra emblems.
- Auto World has replicated this '70 in sinister Raven B lack paint with a blacked-out hood treatment, plus a b lack interior. Under the shaker hood is the top-of- the-line 7.0L Cobra Jet 429 engine capable of 375 horses. The newly-tooled chin spoiler adds even more accuracy to this replica.
- Raven Black Paint.
- Detailed 429 Cobra Jet Engine & 4 Speed Transmission.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk.
- Opening, Hood, Doors and Trunk.
- Newly Tooled Chin Spoiler.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X