1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Hardtop Cinnamon Bronze Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 Hardtop Cinnamon Bronze Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Detailed Engine.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Accurate Interior.
- Opening Doors & Hood.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Olds 4-4-2 was originally introduced as a performance package of the popular Cutlass model. Its name was a play on the optional four-barrel carburetor, four-speed manual transmission, and dual exhaust. In 1968, the 4-4-2 became a separate model apart from the Cutlass name further distinguishing itself in the muscle car realm. Cars with the W-30 option were equipped with a unique dual Ram-Air intake with two four-inch hoses connected to scoops mounted under the front bumper leading into the dual-snorkel chrome air cleaner. They also have red inner fender wells visible in the engine bay.
- Auto World has replicated this W-30 4-4-2 in factory Cinnamon Bronze paint with white rally stripes. Under the hood is the correctly-detailed 400 CID engine painted in factory bronze.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X