1965 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Z-16 Black 50th Engine Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Z-16 Black 50th Engine Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- For 1965 it was a risk, but someone at Chevy had the crazy idea to cram a 396 cu. in. Mark IV V8 engine into a mid-size Chevelle, and then highly publicize it to get the Chevy brand on the muscle car map. The result was the Z-16, which denoted the option code used on the build sheet. Chevy had indeed created a monster! The Z-16 was far more than just a special engine upgrade. This 4-speed included a narrowed rear axle from the full-size Impala, heavy-duty power brakes, heavy-duty suspension, virtually all luxury options, a 160 mph speedometer, plus many more upgrades. Only 201 Z-16 Chevelles were made in 1965 making it one of the most sought-after collector cars on the market. Of those, only around 65 are known to exist today. Auto World proudly commemorates the 50th anniversary of this iconic Chevrolet engine with this high quality die-cast replica.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X