1967 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Aspen Gold Limited to 1250pc 50th Anniversary 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Aspen Gold die cast car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250pc Produced Worldwide.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- AutoWorld is issuing a series of vintage Mustangs in period correct shades of gold. As part of the Mustang 50th Anniversary series, AutoWorld is issuing an Aspen Gold 1967
- Mustang High Country Special 2+2 GT just like you could have ordered from a dealership in Denver in 1967.
- 1967 marked the fi rst major redesign of the Mustang and the public responded favorably with over 470,000 units being sold even in the face of new pony car competition from GM and Chrysler's divisions. A 1967 High Country Special Mustang came in one of three unique colors, Timberline Green, Columbine Blue and Aspen Gold. Each carried a special HCS medallion affi xed to each front fender.
- 1967 Ford Mustang 2+2 GT Aspen Gold Limited to 1250pc 50th Anniversary 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Autoworld.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X