1969 Hurst Oldsmobile 455 Commotion by Motion Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Hurst Oldsmobile 455 Commotion by Motion Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Hurst-equipped Oldsmobile™-nicknamed the "H/O"-was personally developed by performance master Jack "Doc" Watson. This solitary 1969 H/O 455 was purchased from Mack Markowitz Oldsmobile™ and then handed over to Motion Performance. Here it was christened "Commotion by Motion," and was built for competitive Super Stock drag racing service. The 1969 H/O clicked off an impressive 0-to-60 mph in 5.9 seconds, high 13-second quarter mile times at 101 mph, while slicks and headers could uncork the H/O, earning solid 12-second time slips.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X