2004 Pontiac GTO Blue "Car & Driver" Bermuda Blue With Black Interior Limited to 1250pc Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 2004 Pontiac GTO Blue "Car & Driver" Bermuda Blue With Black Interior die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition.
- Only 1250 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
- The original Pontiac® GTO® was an immediate performance icon until the end of 1973, launching the muscle car genre. The car was essentially the Holden Monaro, a powerful coupe hailing from Australia. Back after a 30 year absence, the legendary Pontiac® GTO® returned as a rear-wheel drive two-door coupe. With simple smooth lines, it could have been mistaken for a less powerful coupe. What it lacked in sleek looks, it made up for under the hood.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X