1969 Dodge Coronet R/T Light Bronze Poly HEMI 50th Anniversary Limited to 1250pc1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T Light Bronze Poly HEMI 50th Anniversary die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Each models is individually numbered.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250pc Produced Worldwide.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.75 inches.
- The Dodge Coronet R/T was the first Dodge to unify traditional muscle car elements and continued to fine-tune its muscle car for 1969. This cool Mopar features an opening "dual scoop" hood and opening doors, plus has a 426 Hemi with spark plug wires, detailed interior with 4 speed, console, carpeting, and also has a detailed chassis. This 1:18 die-cast muscle car is also in special "426 Hemi 50th Anniversary" packaging.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X