1970 Ford Torino Cobra Jet 429 Grabber Green 1/18 Limited to 1500pc by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1970 Ford Torino Cobra Grabber Green die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1500pc Produced Worldwide.
- Each car is individually numbered.
- For 1970, Ford totally redesigned their Torino with a sleek new design. The top performance version was the fastback Cobra with its unique grill, standard black out hood treatment and drag racing Cobra snake emblems. The base Cobra engine was the 429 4 barrel with a standard 4 speed and Hurst shifter. Motor Trend awarded the new Torino line as "Car of the Year".
- Grabber Green with black interior
- 370 hp high compression 429 Cobra Jet 4V Ram Air with a functional shaker scoop
- NEWLY TOOLED 1970 Cobra grill and tail panel
- Has steerable wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X