Detroit Muscle 6 Cars Set Release 37 IN DISPLAY CASES 1/64 Diecast Model Cars by M2 Machines
- Brand new 1:64 scale diecast models of Detroit Muscle 6 Cars Set Release 37 IN DISPLAY CASES by M2 Machines.
- This is a unique release and has a few "first" for M2. All the cars in this release have 6 cylinder engines. I call this release
"A 6 Pack of 6's or a "6x6". We've released a few 6 cylinder engines here and there over the years in D-M, But we've never
dedicated an entire release to the 6 cylinder muscle cars. Another first is the '67 Chevrolet Nova. I believe this is the first time
we've released it as a base Nova and not as a Nova Super Sport.
Also of some interest is that we have front bench seats for 4 of these cars. 4 of them also have the optional fold down rear seat.
All these things are unique to M2 as no other die cast manufacture produces these options.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand New Box.
- Has Rubber Tires.
- Metal Body and Chassis.
- Detailed Interior, Exterior.
- Officially Licensed Product.
- Packed in a DISPLAY CASES.
- Dimensions of each car is approximately L-2.5-3 inches long.
- Might come with a possible chase car oe super chase instead of one of the cars in a set, but it is not guaranteed: Chase Car: 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 200 -The 2+2 is painted Sunlit Gold Metallic. The interior features a rare bench seat along with with a fold down rear seat all covered in Gold. Pop the flat hood and you'll find the 200 cu. in. straight 6 cylinder engine. Wheels are Gold steel wheels with dog dish caps and thin white wall tires. This little pony is packed with looks and thriftiness. Since this is a Chase Car all the Trim, Bumpers, & Rims are now Gold. "Limited to 750pcs Worldwide".
- THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
- 1) 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 200 -The Fastback is covered in Silver Blue Metallic paint. The standard interior is Black and the back seat is in the down position. The engine is the 200 cubic inch straight 6 cylinder that turns the optional chrome wheels and thin white wall tires. You get looks and economy with this one!
- 2) 1967 Chevrolet Nova -This little Chevy 11 is painted Madeira Maroon Metallic. The Black interior consist of a bench seat up front. Motivation comes from the 250 straight 6 cylinder engine. Wheels are the chrome mag wheel full covers with thin white wall tires. It's handsome and thrifty at the same time.
- 3) 1968 Pontiac Firebird Sprint -The Sprint is Gloss Black with Red stripes. The black interior has a bench seat up front and a fold down seat in the back. There's also a hood tach on the flat hood that covers the 230hp, four barrel overhead camshaft 250-cu.in. straight 6 cylinder engine. Wheels are the standard chrome full covers with Red line tires. The Firebird with European flair.
- 4) 1969 Chevrolet Camaro -This camaro coupe is painted Frost Green Metallic. The interior has a Black dash & floor with White seats. Beneath the flat hood is the 250 straight 6 cylinder engine that turns the full wire wheel covers and thin white wall tires. This Chevy gives you lots of looks for little money.
- 5) 1969 Plymouth Barracuda -The old Barracuda is covered in Matador Red with Semi-Gloss Black stripes. The Black interior features a bench seat in the front and a fold down rear seat. Lurking under the hood is the tried and true "Slant 6" engine. The Plymouth rolls on Red steel wheels with chrome poverty caps and thin white wall tires. The Barracuda is big on looks and economy.
- 6) 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2 200 -The 2+2 is painted Sunlit Gold Metallic. The interior features a rare bench seat along with with a fold down rear seat all covered in Black. Pop the flat hood and you'll find the 200 cu. in. straight 6 cylinder engine. Wheels are Gold steel wheels with dog dish caps and thin white wall tires. This little pony is packed with looks and thriftiness.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 3.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X