Auto Thentics 6 Piece Set Release 43 IN DISPLAY CASES 1/64 Diecast Model Cars by M2 Machines
- Brand new 1:64 scale diecast models of Auto Thentics 6 Piece Set Release 43 IN DISPLAY CASES by M2 Machines.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand New Box.
- Has Rubber Tires.
- Opening hood and/or doors on some items.
- Metal Body and Chassis.
- Detailed Interior, Exterior.
- Officially Licensed Product.
- Packed in a PLASTIC DISPLAY CASES.
- Each item is approximately 2.5-3 inches long.
- Might come with a possible chase car instead of one of the cars in a set, but it is not guaranteed:
- CHASE CAR: NEW CASTING - 1957 DeSoto Fireflite:
- The DeSoto is painted Sunburst Yellow Body w/Samoa Green Top & Spear. The interior is Samoa Green with Dark Green inserts. Motivating the car is the 341 V8 engine. Rolling stock consist of full gold chrome wheel covers and Wide White Wall tires. DeSoto, the exciting look and feel of the future. Since this car is a Chase Car All the Trim, Bumpers, & Rims are now Gold. "Limited to 750pcs Worldwide"
- THIS SET INCLUDES FOLLOWING MODELS:
- 1) 1949 Mercury Coupe
- This handsome Mercury is covered in the factory Biscay Blue Metallic paint. The interior is Gray with Blue Gray inserts. Motivations comes from the Mercury Flathead engine. The coupe rides on White Wall tires and full chrome wheels covers. There's no match for Mercury style!
- 2) 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air:
- This classic '55 Chevy is painted in a very rare factory two-tome combination, Shoreline Beige body w/Autumn Bronze Metallic Top & Back. The interior is also Autumn Bronze with White inserts. Power comes from the legendary 265 V8 Chevrolet engine. The '55 rolls on Wide White Wall tires and full chrome wheel covers. Chevrolet, stealing the thunder from high priced cars!!
- 3) 1955 Dodge Royal Lancer:
- This gorgeous Royal Lancer wears a factory triple-tone paint job. The body is Sapphire White, the middle is Cameo Red & the top is Jewell Black. The interior is Black with White inserts. Motivation comes from the HEMI engine. Wheels are full chrome covers with Wide White Wall tires.
- 4) 1957 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery - NEW CASTING!!! 1st Time Run for Stock Version!!! The delivery is painted Colonial Cream. The interior is Black with Gray inserts on the very rare factory bucket seats. Power comes from the 235 straight 6 cylinder engine. The Chevy rides on steel wheel with dog dish caps and black tires.
- 5) 1957 DeSoto Fireflite:
- The DeSoto is painted Sunburst Yellow body w/Samoa Green Top & Spear. The interior is Samoa Green with Dark Green inserts. Motivating the car is the 341 V8 engine. Rolling stock consist of full chrome wheel covers and Wide White Wall tires. DeSoto, the exciting look and feel of the future.
- 6) 1959 Cadillac Series 62:
- The Caddy is covered in a factory hue of Pinehurst Green. The interior is Medium Green with Black inserts. Powering the '59 is the 390 cubic inch Cadillac V8 engine. The iconic car glides on full chrome wheel covers wrapped in beautiful Wide White Wall tires.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 3.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X