2016-17 FIA Formula E Spark SRT_01E #23 Nick Heidfeld Mahindra Racing 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Greenlight
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 2016-17 FIA Formula E Spark SRT_01E #23 Nick Heidfeld Mahindra Racing by Greenlight.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Chrome accents.
- Made of diecast metal.
- New 1:18 FIA Formula E tooling.
- Officially Licensed 1:18 FIA.
- Formula E Spark SRT_01E Racer.
- Formula E Season 3 Car With the new front nose and wing.
- Authentic race livery.
- Custom Formula E packaging design.
- All wheels rotate.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-3.5, H-4.5 inches.
- "GreenLight is ecstatic to expand our presence within the racing universe with such a well-constructed organization as Formula E", said Russell Hughes, GreenLight President. "We're enthusiastic to see where electric-powered racing will take us in the future, and glad to be on the forward-thinking side of energy efficiency within the racing industry".
Formula E is an FIA-sanctioned fully-electric racing championship that races in the heart of some of the world's most iconic cities. It kicked off in September 2014, with the inaugural Beijing ePrix, and over the two subsequent seasons has crowned Nelson Piquet Jr and Sebastien Buemi as the drivers' champions. For the 2016 schedule Hong Kong, Marrakesh, Brussels, New York City and Montreal have been added to the city street racing calendar. Formula E consists of 10 teams, each of which has two drivers and two cars for each event. The championship represents a vision for the future of the automotive racing industry, serving as a platform to showcase the latest innovations in electric vehicle technology and alternative energy solutions.
Length: 15.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 8.0000 inch X